February 16, 2009

Nothing but a book in hand


Inspired by a fellow blogger, I've decided to get back in touch with one of my favourite past times:reading. Since I was young, reading has always been one of my passions. I couldn't go out and not come back home with a brand new book. It's still the same thing today. I absolutely love the way even books look lined up together on a shelf. Weird huh? Well, if ever and when I purchase my first home, I want to have a library with all my books. It actually pains me to think that over the years, I've had to give up some of my books because I simply did not have the space for all of them.

A month ago, I read the entire Twilight series in a two week period. I couldn't put the book down. Day and I night I was enchanted by the love story between Edward and Isabella. So here is my list of the books I have lined up to read in the next few months.


  • The Pilgrimage-Paulo Coelho

  • The Alchemist- Paulo Coelho

  • A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini

  • Slumdog Millionaire- Vikas Swarup

  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button- F. Scott Fitzgerald

  • Marley & Me - John Grogan

All I need now is warmer weather, the blazing sun, a cool ice coffee drink and a seat by the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment