March 3, 2009

Right Brain vs Left Brain

Woah, didn't realize it's been a while since i "blogged" in here. Got so busy with RRSP season at work. Too much drama happening in that place. Can't wait to persure my dreams of making it big in the world in something I truly enjoy doing.

The other day I had an interesting conversation with one of my customers and somehow we got into talking about using "Right brain" vs "Left brain". And I told her I enjoy doing alot of arts and crafts sorta thing and she mentioned that she's more number oriented. They say that some people are more dominant in one brain over the other. But it is not necessary to be dominant in either sides of the brain, because there people who are balanced in both sides of their brain. I went online and researched to see which side of the brain I was more dominant in. I took a "test" and it seem that although I scored higher in being "Right brain" dominant, I wasn't that far from also being "Left brain" dominant. So, I guess a bit of both sides of the brain.

Take the test and tell me how you did: http://www.angelfire.com/wi/2brains/

No comments:

Post a Comment