May 31, 2009

I can't believe that tomorrow it's going to be June! Where has all the time gone? I haven't had the opportunity to blog lately because of the stress in my life about work and finances.

Thankfully, I had passed a crucial examination for work which has saved me from being fired. I truly believe that there's someone up there looking out for me. On the deadline day and the very last hour, I got my passing results! And boy, did it shock my Branch Manager who didn't think I would pass. He actually believed that I would fail...good to know he had faith in me! Yeah right! He just wanted to get rid of me to get rid of some of the goals from the branch and get rid of hours at the branch. Unfortunately for him, I'm still there. My direct manager on the other hand had alot of faith in me even when she thought I was giving up on myself. She gave me strength and fueled the fire within me to prove my Branch manager wrong!

So what might you ask have I been doing lately...well, I've been doing alot of research, soul searching, and reading. Hopefully in the next few weeks, I'll be able to unveil my new business venture/opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment